Monday, February 23, 2015

Bauer's Twitter Board

Every week the students "tweet" on our school Twitter board about being a leader and using the seven habits. Here are some of the most recent ones: 

We love to synergize!  Mrs. DeGram’s K Class

Leaders follow the rules even when there is a different adult.  Miss Basinger’s 1st Grade Class

I was a leader when I ignored someone bothering me.  Mrs. Farrell’s 1st Grade Class

Be thankful for what you have instead of wanting more.  Mrs. Boss’ 2nd Grade Class

Follow your heart. Be Brave.  Mrs. VanDenend’s 2nd Grade Class

There is something in you that the world needs.  Mrs. Veldman’s Class

Be a leader. You never know who is watching.  Mrs. Scholma’s 3rd Grade Class

I can accept failure, but I can’t accept not trying.  Mrs. Chatfield’s 4th Grade Class

There is no “I” in team.  Mrs. Kopka’s 4th Grade Class

Be you...everyone else is already taken.  Miss Hanrahan 5th Grade Class

If you never try, you’ll never know.  Mrs. Oldebekking’s 5th Grade Class

No comments:

Post a Comment